Sunday 22 May 2011

For some reason still feeling rather....tired this evening although that might be the gins from last night it could be waking up early yes yes definatly that in no way is it the gins. Anyway T.O.H is away working tonight and these last few weeks they have been cooking dinner something that I usually do mostly to releave stress from work (you wouldn't believe the calming effect of bashing tomatoes will have) So tonight I've got the first chance to cook for myself...annnnnd I cant be bothered. I did however see Steve Albini's food blog which as would would expect goes into a lot of detail about everything, which does make me wonder what he would be like to live with, I mean can you imagine having to shop for EXACTLY the right toiler roll or moving the door mat in the wrong place...

No comments: